decifering...myself..("--)

Sunday, November 27, 2005

sunday morning

woke up damn freaking early this morning, considering today is a sunday..maybe cos is sunday so should wake up earlier so that weekend's not wasted? haha

woke up, had a coffee, read the papers, and start to prepare my work. yup thats right.. work on a sunday morning...jus completed it...and i realise my mum has started to prepare lunch..??? its not even 10am yet!

i was thinking about my work for the next year...ever since i switch to my current job, i realised i have been more stressed than before, i was constantly..ok maybe not that exaggerating..but work stuff keeps occupying my mind in one way or another...maybe my past 2 jobs were not that stressful..so this is quite a change for me..see...even in my blogs i keep mentioning about my job...duhhh....

realised i have been out of touch with my interest for a long time..heck i even sold my guitar! haha....i should warm up my fingers for some jamming sessions soon..

ok..tv time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home