decifering...myself..("--)

Friday, September 02, 2005

not a good day...yet

i was having coffee with my boss this morning, when he broke the news to me.. even before i have the opportunity to ask him, he has told me the bad news...this is what he said,

"next week is your confirmation, I wont increase your pay."

I look at him, eyes widen... and asked "WON'T?"

he looked back and firmly say "WON'T"

i contemplate to pour my coffee on his face, or to stick the chopsticks thru his nostrils, but i did neither.

actually i was planning to ask him for increment upon confirmation (next week)...i was still fretting over how to put it across...now my hopes are dashed...

he went on to say..he will work something out for my year end bonus..ok then..lets see at the end of the year...whats the reward he's going to give me....

its really a bad day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home