decifering...myself..("--)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

...("--)

failed my ippt yesterday..to be exact, is just failing chin up. i need 5 to pass..only managed 4.. HAHA..i should have known better, to go practise chin up, but i keep not wanting to do it, somehow i thought i will be able to scrap through..oh well, at least i passed my 2.4km run..
so now i just have to retake my chin up (which I better do), else i have to take RT. wats RT? govt call it "corrective training", my fren calls it "RIGHT training"..haha..now thats wat i call being optimistic..
my personal laptop got glitches again (wats new), so now am in the midst of reinstalling it. i had install XP, then it doenst seem to work with my wireless card, so now i reinstalling win2k..
i guess i must have messed up its registry and motherboard n processor...i have lost count of how many times i have reformat this laptop...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home