decifering...myself..("--)

Monday, September 12, 2005

a message to keat

hi keat, know why i decided to send a message to u via blog? its becos i think (and hope) that the only person reading my blogs is u. im not too sure if you still have the feed or notification from my blog, or..did u ever have it in the first place??

i still do read ur posts on and off, though normally i will just delete the rss notifications from my email, then when im free, i will go to your page and browse thru wat u had posted..

by the way, thanks again for the firefox thingy, oh yah, my laptop harddisk just crashed yesterday. i wanted to remove the OS, and reinstall a new one, then somehow or rather things went wrong, and ended up with a damaged harddisk. u noe of any shops that do replacing harddisk at a reasonable price?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home