decifering...myself..("--)

Friday, May 20, 2005

10 days...

..and counting, actually is 11 days, to be precise..if you count in today as well, before i leave my current company. normally, after a employee hands in his resignation, the workload will be disseminate to other colleagues, and most of the time will be doing handing over, doing nothing much...chit chat with other colleagues...

but this is NOT happening to me!!!!

i have been more busy than usual as there are some issues coming from clients, and i'm supposed to follow up on these till my very last day here....as my boss is not around. Where's my other colleagues to help me, u asked? There's no one here except me doing my job..how about your replacement, u asked? Oh yeah...they employed a guy..who's supposed to report here AFTER i leave the company..funny arrangements if you asked me...

Probably they think its better for them, if i dun meet the new guy, cos i might "influence" him. maybe they want someone whom they can manipulate...someone not as opposing as me... someone whom can accept all the flaws of management.. and they cannot risk having me to instill unwanted thoughts about the company to the new guy..

but heck, i not going to do that anyway..im just gonna sit and wait...counting down....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home