decifering...myself..("--)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

resignation

handed in my resignation last week, or rather, sent in via email. my boss probably thinks "oh finally, cos i was expecting this for long time" well...he thinks i'm unhappy working here. i'm not exactly unhappy..just that i'm not happy at what i'm doing, but that doesnt mean im unhappy, correct?

i found another job in another industry, something i wanted to try out for a long time, something i think i will excel better in (cross fingers). my current company didn't mention anything about asking me to stay. maybe they didn't believe in that? if they would have given me a pay raise, i might have consider staying, but nope, no words from them, nothing, null, zilch...

it makes me more determined to leave, if they think hiring new blood is better than keeping the 'old' staff...

all the best to me in my new job! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home