decifering...myself..("--)

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

backstab?

this morning, i happen to be talking to my exboss. he told me that he heard something about me, from my boss. A person whom thought himself as one of my bosses told my boss' boss something bad and untrue about me. well, not totally untrue, but at this point of time, its really untrue. well my boss is pretty upset that the person whom he thought is one of my bosses didnt go to him, and instead went straight to his boss. my exboss know of this cos he was talking to my boss few days ago.

and guess wat, the person whom he thought is one of my bosses came sneaking up on me while i was halfway thru this..and uses my computer while i was at the pantry! wow..didn't know such people actually exists...

i better log out now..just in case he come preying on me again..
peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home