decifering...myself..("--)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

ippt woes

i just passed my ippt..technically correct should be RT ippt..ie right training ippt..keke..i was made to do RT cos i didn't clear my last window..well actually i thought i am excused so no need to take RT..i was wrong and now i know..

anyway i went through 4 weeks of training, twice a week, tuesday evening and sunday morning.. it was quite alright...but i really dread waking up on sunday morning..i thought since im already here might as well make the best of it..so i really did try to exercise during those sessions.. i must admit it really did help a bit..i always didnt find time to run more vigorously..only manage short jogs like once a week..so ya..it was quite alright..

my killer station is actually the chin up,next is broad jump, then sit up, 2.4 and lastly shuttle run.. before i took the tests im feeling kind of jittery..im the border line cases..i wont know whether i will pass or fail until i take the tests, some people i know that they have no stress at all cos they know they will definitely pass, or definitely fail..but not for my case..

i always thought running the 2.4 is more of a mental thing..now im more of mental+physical thingy.. at the 2nd round im starting to see stars and start to struggle...at one moment i thought im gonna give up..but luckily i keep talking to myself and try not to stop..i didnt..and im glad my mind took over my body..

there u go...mind over body...and im gonna pamper my body for a while before next window opens at nov...cheeseburger and nachos..here i come... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home