decifering...myself..("--)

Monday, December 25, 2006

its christmas time

yeah yeah...its that time of the year..xmas...where everybody is jolly..xmas shopping and preparations for celebrations.. its also a time for forgiveness and forgetness, or so i thought..

i do have a thorn..that has been pricking my heart for a long time..since 2003. i felt that i was conned of my hard saved money. its not what you think, actually this person sold me my very first car. OK so i was young, impulsive and ignorant. but still, that doesnt mean he's not at fault for selling me a problematic car. the funny thing is, i can't recall his name now. i think its alex or peter or something common. And you better thank your lucky stars that i cannot remember your name dude, otherwise i assure you you will be in my prayers (cursing) every night...

I remember his mechanic's name though, Anthony. he is also involved in conning me. I cannot remember how much i was conned, but it adds up to few thousands i guess.

i really cannot let this go, and put it all behind me. if someone ask me what is the most regretful thing i have done so far in my life, this matter will definitely top the list. i think i will remember this lesson till forever. and it has also proved this theorem " cheap no good, good no cheap".

so to anthony, and the fucker whom i forgot your name, merry fucking xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home